Thursday, February 25, 2010

Contract

**just a note: This piece was written very quickly. It is very instinctual. It is directed at a very small, very specific group of people. It is not meant to be taken as a general outlook on life that I hold, because I don't. Please read it with a grain of salt and cynicism, for that's how it was written. Thank you.**

I'm the boss.
What I say goes.
Don't like my rules?
Hit the damn road.

Wanna know why?
Because I said so.
No. You can't just...
Just do as you're told.

My word is law
So deal with it.
Don't like my way?
I don't give a shit.

I don't want to hear
Your reasons or thoughts.
I'd really prefer
If you'd shut the fuck up.

And the moral of the story is:

If you can't deal
With you're wrong and I'm right
Then do me a favor:
Get out of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment