Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So...apparently...I am a horrible person. Why? Because I was upfront and honest. Rather than pretend to feel a way I didn't and be someone I wasn't, I informed someone that I was not interested and was planning on attempting to salvage a relationship with another. And for this I am a horrible person and should go screw myself. Go figure. I suppose it would have been much better if I'd pretended to care when I didn't, to lie to said person and do the salvaging behind his back, to string him along for days, weeks, months, acting as if everything was absolutely fine and then eventually break the news to him that none of it had been real. I'm sure that would have hurt so much less than letting him know up front. Absolutely. Idiot. If doing what I did makes me a horrible person, bring on the horrible-ness. I'm totally ok with it. Ugh! Why do people not think before they speak? What is so incredibly hard about that? I'd love to know, but something tells me there is no logical answer. Because people are stupid. End of story.

So ends my rant. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a pretty solid conclusion: people are (more often than not) pretty stupid.

    ReplyDelete